Online Creator Podcast | Episode 025
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Kimberley Valerie. Kimberley is a serial entrepreneur and currently transitioning into a franchise business with her husband (Darren) her partner of 30 years.
Listen to the episode now:
Her formal education is in social work and her work experience is in human behaviour/change/crisis management. Now she combines her knowledge and skills of human behaviour with business! She also mentors other business owners in building businesses that support the lifestyle they are looking for.
Join the conversation to hear:
- Her journey through childhood trauma to success and the obstacles that didn’t get in her way
- The power of mindset to help you discover what is possible, (her story of training and participating in the Ironman in her early 30’s)
- How she supports small business owners recognize that they can build a business as an entity that supports their lifestyle
- How to shift your perspective to think bigger picture and to help design a business that supports the life you want to live
- We discuss how you know you are ready to lead a team in your business or if that is something you should even consider
- The intentional questions you need to ask yourself in order to grow
- What mentorship looks like for her and her advice on what to look for when you are ready to find business mentorship
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit the Heiberts on Instagram HERE
- Check out their YouTube channel HERE
- The podcast mentioned in the interview The Chris Harder Show
Rapid Fire Questions:
- How does Amber shake off a bad day?
- Who do you admire in this life?
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House