Online Creator Podcast | Episode 006
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Michele Charles Gustafson. She is a strategic marketing consultant turned award-winning Certified Image Consultant, Certified Master Life Coach, Bestselling Author and international success mentor. She is the creator of Hue And Style®. Inside this mentorship community, she teaches purpose-driven entrepreneurs, professionals, and community leaders how to transform self-confidence and self-presentation. As a result, her clients lean into their magnetic superpowers.
Listen to the episode now:
Michele’s books guide through transformational programs, online communities, and learning resources. Her aim is to help individuals unlock their greatest potential and uncover new courage to make their mark.
Listen into the conversation to hear:
- The 4 parts of a meaningful outcome and why it is essential to understand this in order to achieve what you are setting out to do in life.
- The key to writing her book, Amazon best-seller called Show Up Confident, that she wrote in 28 days!
- Where do you place your creative energy?
- Generational knowledge and how to move from what we have always known to what we don’t know
- The value and importance of your ‘so what factor’ and how once you have identified this, can help you stop the comparison game
- What confidence looks like and how you can start influencing your change today.
- How ‘quiet confidence’ is more powerful than you know
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit the website Hue and Style
- FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: /michelecharlesgustafson Michele Charles Gustafson • HUE+Style
- INSTAGRAM: @michelecharlesgustafson www.instagram.com/michelecharlesgustafson
- LINKEDIN: www.linkedin.com/in/michelecharlesgustafson
- BOOK WEBSITE: www.showupconfident.com
- PODCAST: www.confidenceshiftpodcast.com
Fave quotes from the episode:
- “You use creativity to exercise your purpose.”
- “You do have to live a life so that you know when life is broken. Not that life is broken, but that you are not looking through the lenses that serve you the best.”
- “Don’t waste time that we aren’t promised.”
- “You have anxiety because you don’t know yourself. You don’t know enough about yourself.”
- “And you need to know that every garment, colour, and accessory is contributing to your mindset today.”
- Parenting mantra – “More is caught than taught.”
- “You are being prepared for a success you can’t yet see, prepare.”
- “Confidence is self-love in action.”
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House