Online Creator Podcast | Episode 007
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Sara. Sara Vartanian is a launch strategist and copywriter at SaraVartanian.com and host of The Launch Playbook Podcast. She helps business owners use research and data to map their customers’ journey so they can craft a launch experience that makes the people they love serving most feel seen and heard.
Listen to the episode now:
In our conversation, Kim and Sara talk about.
- How to build confidence in building out your solo episodes when starting out
- The value that creating solo episodes can bring to your business
- What consistently showing up looks like and the benefits that result
- How Sara’s limited edition copy templates can be implemented in your business
- Tips on finding your own voice in your copy
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Heather Sager Show, episode 177 with Sara
- The Launch Playbook Podcast, What You Need to Know About Using Reels In Your Launch with Laura Bitoiu
- The benefits of adding video to your podcast
- How Sara helps her clients find their brand voice
- How to book a 1:1 Strategy call for your podcast with May and James co
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House