Online Creator Podcast | Episode 016
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Kristen. Kristen Salomon is a social media marketer and strategist. She has a passion for helping entrepreneurs create and implement content strategies that drive leads into their businesses. She has a heart for business owners who have out-of-the-box solutions and are looking to get discovered by their tribe of ideal clients. Giving referrals to other business owners is one of her greatest joys.
Listen to the episode now:
In our conversation, Kim and Kristen discuss;
- How Kristen leads with her heart when she works with her clients to develop social media content that is aligned with who they are and who they serve
- Not acting and being true self to open up doors and create a bigger impact
- The power of finding your voice and how it can create opportunities in your business
- What is intimate marketing and how can you implement this into your business
- The disadvantages of marketing your business without the support of a team or a strategy!
- What to consider when thinking about what social platforms you should be on for your visibility
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Kristen on IG, In Pocket Digital Marketing
- Visit the website In Pocket Virtual Assistant
- Visit on Linkedin
- Kristen’s voice coach Tracy Goodwin, Captivate the Room
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House