Online Creator Podcast | Episode 015
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Cathy Heflin. Cathy is a Pinterest Marketing Consultant for E-Commerce Brands. She launched her Pinterest consulting business after experiencing how powerful Pinterest was as a driver of traffic to her blog and online shop. She offers organic and paid ad Pinterest Marketing strategies to help brands grow brand awareness, increase website traffic, increase in sales, and grow their email list subscribers.
Listen to the episode now:<iframe src=”htt
In our conversation, Kim and Cathy talk about;
- The importance of relationships in entrepreneurship
- Allowing yourself the freedom to be multi-passionate
- The way traditional education holds us back from leaning into your creative side
- The importance of mindset in business and in life
- Some common habits amongst entrepreneurs and some actionable prompts to get us out of autopilot and into more focused work
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Cathy on Instagram @the.ecomm.pinner
- Visit her website www.cathyheflin.com
- Book mentioned in the episode, “They ask you answer”, by Marcus Sheridan
- Listen to one of her favourite business podcasts Bizzchix Podcast
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House