- To receive further information regarding use of the site, please contact us at:
May and James Company
Lloydminster, AB T9V 3P6
-- From time to time, May and James Company participates in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be included on some of our pages. This means we may earn commission if/when you click on or make purchases via affiliate links.
Payments and Refunds
We offer a 14-Day Hassle-Free money-back guarantee on our digital product shop governed by the following terms.
We want you to be happy with your digital product, but we also want to be sure we understand why the purchase did not work for you. In order to request and qualify for a refund, you must fill out our questionnaire form, within 14-Days from date of purchase.
To request a refund please email email@example.com. We will send you the Refund Request form, that asks what the issues were, how we can improve our service and requests that the digital product and any training materials that were included are to be deleted and no longer in use.
You will be issued a refund promptly once the details listed are provided and we have determined if the conditions have been met. We do not issue refunds after the 14-Days have past from the purchase date.
Payment - You may make payment for the Services or Digital Products by way of third party payment facilitator, Stripe and Paypal. When making any payment in relation to the Service or Digital Product, you have read, understood and agreed to Stripes' or Paypals' terms and conditions which are available on their website. All prices on website are in USD.
Payment Plans - For purchases where you choose the 2 X payment plan option, you will be billed two separate payments. The digital product or service will be completed once payment is made in full.
Showit Podcast Website Templates
Licensing - May and James Company grants the customer one nonexclusive, non-transferable license. This license permits the use of the template for their own business. There is no resell of the purchased license key provide by May and James Company.
Proprietary Rights - May and James Company owns the rights to all designs, text, graphics, logos, trademarks you see within the template designs. Photographs are the property of Unsplash and The Jilly Academy and are governed under their perspective copyright licenses. May and James co. does not give permission or a license agreement to use the images included.
The term 'us' or 'we' refers to May and James Company. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by May and James Co. This material includes, but is not limited to , the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the countries in which we operate.