Online Creator Podcast | Episode 028
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Tanessa. Tanessa Shears is a Kinesiologist, Certified Sleep Science Coach, and health consultant who helps entrepreneurs double their energy and focus so they can make more money in their business with her 12 Becoming Limitless Protocols.
Listen to the episode now:
She works closely with business owners to eliminate brain fog and wake up well-rested so they can get more done in less time, maintain consistent, stable energy throughout the day and feel better than they have in years. Tanessa is also the host of The Becoming Limitless Podcast, sharing her expertise on optimizing health and focus for business success.
Join the conversation to hear:
- Tips on building your resume with speaking opportunities
- The power of audio in Tanessa’s business and how it has created a positive ROI
- The reasoning behind her 12 Becoming Limitless protocols
- The concept of sleep opportunity versus time asleep
- How to simplify things during the busy seasons in life
- One of Tanessa’s guiding principles for life
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Tanessa on Instagram HERE
- Learn from her 3 part mini-course, “3 Biokacking Secrets to Optimize your Energy and Boost your Focus”, HERE
- The book is referenced in the episode. “Deep Work – Rules for focused work in a distracted world”, by Cal Newport
- Check out the podcast, Becoming Limitless HERE
Rapid Fire Questions:
- Do you actively listen to podcasts?
- Do you listen to learn, for self-development or for entertainment?
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House