Online Creator Podcast | Episode 037
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Brooke. Brooke Scott, a COO & Integrator who truly lives her best life when working behind the scenes in the operations, systems & funnels for clients.
Listen to the episode now:
Her mission is to help others optimize & restore their business operations foundation without wasting time and money. Her approach to any project or task using lean fundamentals with the overall goal to keep things streamlined from the ground up. She serves women entrepreneurs & mompreneurs, agencies, coaches, course creators & consultants in the online space by creating the swoon-worthy, efficient systems of their dreams and managing their internal & external operations so that they can get back to doing what they love in their zone of genius.
Brooke’s values are deeply rooted in how she serves her clients: Adaptability, Accountability, Resourcefulness, Reliability, & Efficiency. This is a cornerstone of her work for clients and how she shows up in my business.
Join the conversation to hear:
- How Brooke has found her voice from the corporate world to the online business space
- How learning about her personality traits has impacted her business
- What to look for when growing your business as it relates to personality types and traits
- She explains what a Lean Process Improvement Routine looks like
- Where does one start implementing processes in their business
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Brooke on Instagram HERE or on LinkedIn HERE for more valuable content
- Check out her website HERE
- Optimize Your Ops Newsletter – A free weekly newsletter giving you quick actionable tips (& the understanding) to optimize your operations on the fly.
- Systems Intensive Sessions – (Done-with-you approach) A 90-minute walkthrough & implementation session to help you streamline your business processes, answer your platform or systems questions, & get you set up for success! Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, our Systems Intensive Session is tailored to your custom needs & designed to support you every step of the way.
Rapid Fire Questions:
- How do you shake off a stressful day?
- Are you an audio or book reader? What do you do for entertainment or self-development?
- What are you most proud of since you have started this entrepreneurial journey?
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House