Online Creator Podcast | Episode 036
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Racheal. Racheal Cook is the founder of The CEO Collective and host of the Promote Yourself to CEO podcast.
Listen to the episode now:
With over 15 years of experience consulting small owner-operated businesses, she has become a trusted voice in the entrepreneurial community, known for her expertise in business strategy, marketing, and leadership.
Racheal is a sought-after speaker and small business expert, with her work featured in publications such as Entrepreneur, Inc, Washington Post, Money, Business Insider, and Forbes. She is passionate about helping more women entrepreneurs escape hustle culture to build life-first businesses that allow business owners to do meaningful work and live a meaningful life.
Join the conversation to hear:
- How she has leveraged her voice to better her business and brand
- What visibility looks like for her and the steps she encourages her clients to take
- What would supporting one another to be seen and heard look like in this online space
- What audio content looks like and how can we use it to our advantage when looking at visibility and awareness
- How Improving your business sustainability will help with your growth
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit the website The CEO Collective, HERE
- Instagram HERE
- Listen in to the Podcast, “Promote Yourself to CEO” HERE
- Check out the free training HERE, “The 90 Day CEO Operating System”
Rapid Fire Questions:
- How do you shake off a stressful day to be creative and excited to show up for your clients and work the next?
- Are you an active reader? Do you listen through audio? Do you listen for entertainment of self-development?
- If you were to say something to your younger self, a piece of advice that you have learned through the experience you have had in the space of entrepreneurship, what would it be?
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House