Online Creator Podcast | Episode 042
Hey there entrepreneurs and CEO’s! Welcome to the Online Creator podcast. I’m your host, Kim Tradewell and my mission is to amplify voices, share wisdom and knowledge from innovators and leaders in this online space. My wish is for you to leave each episode with the right mix of clarity, community and inspiration to encourage growth and to find your confidence to open the door to endless possibilities in business and life.
Listen to the episode now:
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Laura. Laura Lopuch is a cold email and pitch expert. She helps service providers and solopreneurs send cold and pitch emails that get new clients without the sleaze or big time suck.
Four months after launching her business, she grew it by 1400% and signed a $20,000 client from just cold emails. She has since helped her clients get their next big $10k or $25k client with cold emails, using her powerful ‘The Relevancy Method.’
Laura wrote a wildly viral article for Copyhackers and has been featured on highly-ranked outlets like The Fizzle Show, Copy Chief Radio, CrazyEgg, and Unbounce. She has also spoken at conferences like MicroConf and Shine Bootcamp.
Join the conversation to hear:
- Laura’s personal journey of harnessing the power of partnerships
- Her tips on where to start your own journey with pitching potential partnerships and how to create an interesting spin to your story
- How her personality fits into how she shows up in her business and outside of writing, what platforms she likes to show up on
- How personal connection is key to standing out and getting noticed
- The benefits of pitching to build your network and business
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Rapid Fire Questions:
- How do you shake off a bad day?
- Are you a book reader? Do you read for entertainment or self-development?
- Is there something in your business that you are super proud of that you have accomplished this past year?
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House