Online Creator Podcast | Episode 043
Hey there entrepreneurs and CEO’s! Welcome to the Online Creator podcast. I’m your host, Kim Tradewell and my mission is to amplify voices, share wisdom and knowledge from innovators and leaders in this online space. My wish is for you to leave each episode with the right mix of clarity, community and inspiration to encourage growth and to find your confidence to open the door to endless possibilities in business and life.
Listen to the episode now:
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Jessica Andersen. Born in the USA and now living in France, Jessica began providing editorial services in 2020. What began as a humble proofreading business quickly evolved into a full suite of editing services and 1:1 book coaching.
Now she works with high-impact leaders to create a “brand book” that will amplify your impact, build know-like-trust, and establish you as a thought leader in your field. From developing an outline to refining each word and everything in between, Jessica will transform your manuscript into a brand book you’ll be proud to publish.
Join the conversation to hear:
- How she turned her two passions of reading and writing into a full-time business
- Her tips on how she helps clients overcome mindset hurdles when they are sharing their voice in a written form
- The power of writing a book for your business
- How can audio/ podcasting support writing a book
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Jessica on LinkedIn HERE
- Jessica’s website, Jessicaandersen.com
- Check out her freebie, “Step-by-step guide- Manuscript Master Plan” HERE
Rapid Fire Questions:
- What are you most proud of in your business this year?
- How do you stay creative?
- How do you define great?
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House