Online Creator Podcast | Episode 011
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Jordan. Jordan Gill is a 7-Figure Business Strategist whose mission is for high-achieving business owners to prioritize rest without sacrificing revenue! She’s helped over 400 coaches and consultants work with clients only 4 days a month with VIP Days! When she’s not spreading the gospel of VIP Days, she’s working on one of her thousand-piece jigsaw puzzles or travelling the world with her husband and bonus son.
Listen to the episode now:
In our conversation, Kim and Jordan talk about;
- How she has refined and been consistent with audio in her business and life.
- How after 300 episodes in her podcast, “Systems Saved Me”, her goals for her podcast evolved. She gives away her takeaways and learnings from this experience and uses private audio feeds throughout her business today.
- The power of live workshops and connection.
- Why VIP Days can be a generous offer in your business.
- The future of influence marketing.
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Jordan on Instagram @systemssavedme
- Check out her website to learn more about VIP Days www.systemssavedme.com
- Read the book“Radical Candor”, by Kim Scott to learn about the power of communication
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House