Online Creator Podcast | Episode 012
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Brooke C Smith. Brooke is a mindful branding and web designer as well as a mindset coach. Two things that have really stayed consistent are her love for creating and the power of our minds. She is a multi-passionate entrepreneur who believes that we all hold the power to create a life we love for ourselves, and she wants to encourage you to chase all of your passions while doing so (you don’t have to pick just one).
Brooke took the leap of faith and quit her corporate job to go full-time in her own business. So it was up to her to take back her power and flip the script of settling into the societal norms of life that we were all taught. She is on a mission to help other multi-passionate women break the mould and create a life they love.
Listen to the episode now:
In our conversation, Kim and Brooke talk about;
- The importance of relationships in entrepreneurship
- Allowing yourself the freedom to be multi-passionate
- The way traditional education holds us back from leaning into your creative side
- The importance of mindset in business and in life
- Some common habits amongst entrepreneurs and some actionable prompts to get us out of autopilot and into more focused work
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Brooke’s Website Reverie Inspired Co
- Use promo code MAYANDJAMESCO15 to access Brooke’s Mindset Coaching 90-Minute Strategy Session
- Use prompt code MAYANDJAMESCO15 to access Brooke’s Design services Website Design
- Read the book, “Breaking the habit by being yourself”, by Joe Dispenza
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House