Online Creator Podcast | Episode 021
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Diane. Diane Mayor is a business strategist who helps entrepreneurs build low-maintenance teams and high-performing businesses.
Listen to the episode now:
With over a decade of experience in the finance world in corporate, Diane knows exactly how to take small businesses from decision fatigue and information overwhelm to confidently taking the right action in the right way with the right people for their business.
Today’s guest is one of my favourite business mentors and a huge supporter of fellow online business owners. When I first met Diane, I knew that she was someone to keep connected with, learn from, collaborate with and support. She has a ton of experience in corporate business and in this online space. I know that you will take away some tangible steps to implement into your own business and learn that it is never too late to set your business up for success without exhausting who you are in the process.
Listen into the conversation to hear:
- How podcasting has become an integral part of her business plan
- How Diane taps into the power of audio with private feeds
- What the 5 pillars framework of sustainable growth are in your business
- The healthier way to approach growth in your business
- Advice for staying true to who you are to find success and happiness
- The ROI she has found with her experience in podcasting and what most people are missing out on
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit her website DianeMayor.com
- Check out Diane on Instagram
- Tune into the Podcast Coffee and Converse
- Book a consult call with Diane HERE
- Books mentioned in the podcast: Diary Of a CEO by Steven Bartlett, Shoe Dog by Phil Knight Nike founder, Essentialism by Greg McKewon
- What books or podcasts have impacted your business?
- Do you prefer to read or listen to books?
- How do you stay upbeat and motivated in this online industry?
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House