Online Creator Podcast | Episode 009
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Deenah. Deenah is the owner and founder of Words to Live By, an SEO website copywriting and brand messaging company that was born out of the need to serve and activate business owners to tell their stories with a strong support system along the way. She focuses on serving conscious creatives with value-infused narratives in order for her clients to feel seen and heard.
Listen to the episode now:
In our conversation, Kim and Deenah talk about;
- How to use your voice to market your business as an introvert
- Guest blogging, what is it and how it can support your business as a powerful marketing tool
- How and where to start with blogging for your business
- How to creatively promote your blog posts
- The difference between brand messaging and copywriting
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Check out Deenah’s new freebie “52 email and lead magnet ideas”
- Visit Deenah’s website Words to Live By
- Connect over on Instagram @wordstoliveby
- Read the book, “Grit – The Power of Passion and Perseverance” by Angela Duckworth
- How Deenah keeps her focus on her business, The Eisenhower Matrix
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House