Online Creator Podcast | Episode 045
Hey there entrepreneurs and CEO’s! Welcome to the Online Creator podcast Episode 045, Mastering Authentic Communication for Business Success. I’m your host, Kim Tradewell and my mission is to amplify voices, share wisdom and knowledge from innovators and leaders in this online space. My wish is for you to leave each episode with the right mix of clarity, community and inspiration to encourage growth and to find your confidence to open the door to endless possibilities in business and life.
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Jen Szpigiel.
Listen to the episode now:
Jen shares her personal journey of discovering her voice, from childhood experiences to becoming a confident entrepreneur. We’ll uncover how Jen’s podcast, Becoming Iconic, skyrocketed the charts, and how podcasting can revolutionize your brand’s visibility.
But that’s not all – Jen unveils her unique Articulate program. It’s not your usual coaching course; instead, it empowers you to harness the power of storytelling, using history and real-world examples to elevate your communication skills.
By the end of this episode, you’ll be ready to break free from limitations and embrace your unique voice. You’ll be motivated to experiment with new strategies, armed with actionable takeaways, and excited to join a community that’s shaping the future.
So, if you’re keen to transform your voice into a growth catalyst, hit play and join us on this enlightening journey with Becoming Iconic founder, business mentor and lifestyle coach. Get ready to make your mark in the world of authentic communication!
Your voice matters – let’s amplify it. Let’s dive in!
Join the conversation to discover:
- Jen’s Evolution – Jen’s personal journey of discovering her voice in the business world and her mission to guide fellow entrepreneurs to do the same
- The Art of Storytelling – Jen shares her top three tips for honing the craft of storytelling, a powerful tool for effective communication and connection
- Genuine Action vs. Average Thinking – The discussion delves into the difference between taking authentic action and succumbing to the allure of average thinking
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit the Becoming Iconic Website HERE
- Check out the Boutique Agency HERE
- Check out the Becoming Iconic Magazine HERE
Rapid Fire Questions:
- How do you spend your off time so that you can show back up for your business and be inspired and creative?
- Is there a piece of advice that you have received from a mentor that you hold close to your heart as you move forward in business?
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House