Online Creator Podcast | Episode 020
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Miranda Doyle. Miranda is a Branding & WordPress Website Design Strategist. She partners with ambitious female entrepreneurs to design results-driven websites with a brand that captivates and inspires their audience.
Listen to the episode now:
As a Strategic Branding & Website Designer, she works with you to create custom brands & websites that are optimized to convert traffic into leads. it is her goal to make sure that we create a website that reflects your identity and values, while simultaneously speaking to and capturing the attention of your audience.
Join the conversation to hear:
- The relationship between a consumer and a product or brand and how this relates to a strong recognizable brand
- The difference between a custom brand and a template
- The steps she works through with her clients to prepare for a custom brand and what you should expect
- What you need to add to your website template to make it more personalized and successful
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit the website www.miranda-doyle.com
- Find Miranda on Instagram @mirandalindoyle
- The podcasts mentioned in the show; Jennifer Allwood Podcast, Kristen Smith Podcast,You, Me and Mike Podcast
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House