Online Creator Podcast | Episode 039
Hey there entrepreneurs and CEO’s! Welcome to the Online Creator podcast. I’m your host, Kim Tradewell and my mission is to amplify voices, share wisdom and knowledge from innovators and leaders in this online space. My wish is for you to leave each episode with the right mix of clarity, community and inspiration to encourage growth and to find your confidence to open the door to endless possibilities in business and life.
Listen to the episode now:
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim talks with Cathlyn. Cathlyn Melvin is a TEDx coach and copywriter whose insight has been featured via TEDx, Thrive Global, Fempreneur Online, The Writing Cooperative, and other outlets.
With a degree in theatre performance and over a decade as an actor, director, writer, editor, and educator, Cathlyn draws on her diverse experiences to help mission-driven experts design and deliver their world-changing messages through TEDx coaching and done-for-you copywriting services.
When she’s not writing or coaching, you might find Cathlyn baking something delicious made of chocolate or reading in the sunshine with her very snuggly and loudly purring cat, Tucker.
Join the conversation to hear:
- How she shows up as her authentic self in business and life
- Cathlyn’s first speaking experience and how this led her to become a TEDx coach
- What it looks like to work with you and the benefits of speaking on a stage.
- The steps and timeframe for preparing and applying for a TEDx presentation
- Three ‘sticky’ stages of the presentation process and how she works with her clients to overcome each stage
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Cathlyn on Instagram HERE, Facebook HERE
- Join the conversation over on LinkedIn HERE
- Listen to her mini-audio series, HERE
Rapid Fire Questions:
- What would you consider is your superpower?
- What scares you in business?
- What is your go-to for learning or entertainment?
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House