Online Creator Podcast | Episode 010
In this episode of the Online Creator Podcast, Kim speaks with Monika. Monika is a Life Performance Coach whose experience includes competing in bodybuilding competitions, extensive personal development with landmarks worldwide and working with the best mindset coaches over the past 12 years. She left Poland and moved to the US at the age of 21, never planning to work in the fitness industry. Her background is in journalism and psychology. She works with her clients to simplify everything they do to remove the overwhelm. As a result, her clients achieve incredible results in both their personal and professional lives.
Listen to the episode now:
In their conversation, Kim and Monika talk about:
- Her journey from Immigrant to entrepreneur, how she overcame the language barrier to communicate and grow her business to what it is today
- Using her podcast, “The Monika A Mazure Podcast, as a powerful tool to help coach her clients and as an audio funnel
- How she listens to feedback from her clients to create content consistently
- How she works with her clients to help them build their goals
This is a conversational-style podcast filled with genuine advice, actional tips and strategies to help you be seen and heard in your industry. Check out more episodes here Online Creator Podcast.
Enjoy the conversation!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Monika’s website https://www.monikaamazur.com/
- Connect with her on Instagram @monika_a_mazur
- Connect with Monika’s personal training on Instagram @monika_a_mazur_bbm
- Listen to her podcast The Monika A Mazur Podcast
If this episode inspires you, I would love to hear your thoughts. Join Kim on Instagram, @mayandjamesco, screenshot and share your favourite episode on stories with your community, and leave a review on why you love the show on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for your support!
Music created by ES_Ease With the Breeze and ES_A Mistake (Instrumental Version) – Particle House